Terms of Service
When you use our services, you agree to use them through our websites and associated medium and through no other.
To you our service you need to be:
- at least 18 years of age or older.
- able to provide us with a valid corporate email address, and any other required information.
Use of our Service
You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including copyright or trademark laws).
The content of our products and services relate to training only and do not construe advice that you may employ in process of other activities.
Through the result of you using our services you must be aware that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
On a regular basis we will add to, and improve our service. We may update, add, or amend them without prior notice. We do this to make our services as good as they can be. We are keen suggestions and feedback, and if appropriate will act on these.
Enrolment and Payment
Bank wire-transfer and credit/debit cards are acceptable for payment. Ask as for pay-by-link option.
Services are billed in advance, unless otherwise agreed in signed contract.
All enrolment fees exclude all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties and taxes.
If for some reason you're not satisfied with our services, or find that it fails to meet your learning needs, we will gladly refund your payment. However, if you have completed more than 10% of a course, we reserve the right to decline a refund.
This site and all materials, text, code, content, software, videos, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, formats, files, graphics, devices and links contained in it or linked to it are protected by copyright, trademarks and other rights of intellectual property owned by us or licensed to us. Anyone accessing this site is entitled to view any part of it. However, the Content must not be used nor reproduced (in whole or part) for any other purpose including on or in connection with another website or publication or for direct commercial gain. Any links to this site must be notified to and approved by us before they are created or steps are taken to create the same.
We provide our services to you and you use them at your sole risk.
We provide Technical support, it is only available via email and is only provided in English.
You need to be aware that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary various resources that make up our services. Decisions made by these companies are beyond our control to some extent and where this happens any impact on our service cannot be rendered liable to us.
You are not to modify, adapt, or hack our service. You can’t modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with our websites, products or services.
We do not warrant that:
- the service will meet your specific requirements.
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- the results that may be obtained from the use of our service will be accurate or reliable.
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
- any errors in the materials and service will be corrected.
If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service it does not constitute or imply a waiver of such terms. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and are governed by Polish law.
Services are delivered by TeleScope S.C., registered address: Keniga 17-33, 02-495 Warszawa, Poland. EU VAT and tax number: PL5222866062.
Information We Collect
User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information (all referred to as "Personal Information") if you register for a newsletter (including by "following," "liking," linking your account to the TeleScope service, etc., on a third party website or network). If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service. You may provide us information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post to the Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information you submit or that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service. We use your information in order to (a) provide you with the Service under our agreement with you and (b) where we have a legitimate interest in doing so to optimize the Service we offer and to let you know about our other products, services and promotions.
By providing us with your email address (which includes, but is not limited to linking your account to the TeleScope service on or through a third party website or network such as Facebook), you acknowledge we may use the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also acknowledge that we may send you notifications of activity on the Service to the email address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out or change your preferences by contacting us by email. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
If you choose to use our invitation service or feedback form (which we collect after delivery of each training service) to invite a friend to the Service, we will ask you for that person's email address and automatically send an email invitation. We store this information to send this email, to register your friend if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our invitation service. Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may use certain information about you and/or your User Content internally for purposes such as analysing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
How We Share Your Information
Personal Information. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. We may share your Personal Information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers, customer support providers) for the purpose of providing the Service to you. If we do this, such third parties' will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information. We may store Personal Information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as content that you "liked", your first and last name or your username, or placed into a collection and User Content, becomes available to the public (and may be searched by search engines), whether or not you are signed into your account. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
From time to time, we may run contests, special offers, or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service together with a third party partner. If you provide information to such third parties, you acknowledge they may use it for the purpose of that Event and any other use that you approve. We cannot control third parties' use of your information. If you do not want your information to be collected by or shared with a third party, you can choose not to participate in these Events.
(a) conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
(b) to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our Site; and
(c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of TeleScope or TeleScope Labs, our Users or others.
Non-Personal Information. We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pges and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain TeleScope services.
Data Transfers intside the EEA
If you are resident in the European Union, please note that as we are located in Poland, when you provide us with your Personal Information we will process it in countries inside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). This is necessary in order to perform our services. Regardless of where your Personal Information is located, we will adopt measures to protect your Personal Information as set out below.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organisation security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TeleScope or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of TeleScope’s distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
Compromise of Personal Information
"Do Not Track" Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "do not track" signal to websites and online services you visit. At this time there is no consensus among industry participants as to the meaning of "do not track" in this context. Like many other websites, the Sites are not configured to respond to "do not track" signals from browsers. Click here to learn more about "do not track" signals.
Your Choices About Your Information
Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Site or Email, in which case TeleScope may not be able to provide certain services to you.
Update Account Information. You may update or correct your information and email preferences at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access: you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability: you may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection: you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction: you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority for data protection in your jurisdiction.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as Members. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on TeleScope. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Web Sites
Czerwona Droga 26
Types of Technologies That We Use
- A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site until you choose to delete them, and otherwise typically delete themselves at expiration. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions.
- A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser.
- A third-party cookie is placed by someone other than TeleScope, and may gather browsing activity across multiple websites and across multiple sessions. They are usually a type of persistent cookie and are stored until you delete them or they expire based on the time set in each third-party cookie.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. For more information about cookies, you may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Web Beacons/Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Site, we may employ clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and enhance the TeleScope experience for our users.
- Strictly necessary. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Functionality. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
- Analytical/performance. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Google Analytics: The Site also uses Google Analytics to help understand how our Service is used by its community. For some of the advertising features listed below, like retargeting, data from Google Analytics may be combined with our first-party data and third-party cookies (like Google’s advertising cookies). See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out (www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
- Other Analytics Providers. We also use other third-party analytics services, including LinkedIn Analytics. We use these analytics providers to help understand use of the Service. These analytics services collect the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address, and their use of this information is governed by their privacy policies. You can find links to their privacy policies below, in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
- Social Networks. These are used to enable you to interact with third-party social-networks when logged into our Site (subject to any preferences you set with those third-parties). Social networks may also work with us or with you for analytics or for marketing purposes, as discussed below. You may be able to manage your privacy preferences for these social networks and their tools and widgets via your account with the social network. You can find links to their privacy policies below in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
- Targeting and Marketing. Although we do not serve third-party advertising on our Site, we do work with third-parties to target advertising for our Site on the third-party websites. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These third-party service providers may use various cookies and similar technology to permit us and them to show you ads on third-party websites. These may include things such as:
- Frequency capping, which limits the number of times a user’s browser or mobile device displays the same ad;
- Attribution tracking, which estimates what advertising or marketing source brought someone to our Site, or determines what marketing source led to actions like a visit or a purchase;
- Remarketing, which shows relevant ads to an audience based on prior shopping and browsing patterns on our Site;
- Audience targeting, which refers to targeting advertisements to a large audience based on the audience’s known or inferred demographics; and
- Cross-device recognition, which recognizes actions across multiple devices or browsers.
Some third-party service providers may provide information like demographics, cross-device information, or interest categories from a combination of sources that, while not identifying you personally, permit us to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising. In some cases, this information may have non-marketing performance analytics uses as well. These technologies allow a partner to recognize your computer or mobile device each time you visit our Site or other websites and mobile applications based on data like a cookie, your IP address, or device ID, but do not allow access to other personal information from our Site. However, these technologies may allow us or a third party to recognize you, either from a single device or across devices, over time. These third parties are required to follow applicable laws, self-regulatory programs, and our data protection rules where applicable. However, TeleScope does not have control over these third parties, who each have their own privacy policies and privacy practices.
You can find links to their privacy policies below in the “Managing Cookies Technologies” section.
Consent, Contract, and Legitimate Interests in Processing
Certain Cookie Technologies are employed to make the Site function for its intended purpose, and are provided based on contractual necessity based on your agreement with TeleScope to perform the services you have requested. These include the functions strictly necessary to the service noted above.
By choosing to use our Services after having been notified of our use of Cookie Technologies in the ways described in this Policy, and, in applicable jurisdictions, through notice and unambiguous acknowledgement of your consent, you agree to such use.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You have the ability to control the use of certain cookies and similar technologies.
Opt-in and Opt-out on Browsers
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Opt-out of Third-Party Networks
For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, and the ability to-opt out from tracking by participating vendors, you can visit www.aboutads.info or, if you are in the EU (http://youronlinechoices.eu/). You also may visit the NAI’s site for additional options on how to opt out of interest-based advertising (at https://optout.networkadvertising.org).
Google Analytics Opt-out
For Google Analytics Advertising Features, you can opt-out through Google Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI's consumer opt-out listed above). You may find out more and opt-out here: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Additional Third-Party Cookies and Similar Technologies Used on the Site. Currently our Site uses these primary third-party cookies: